Come to the Woods!
Quiet - Peaceful - Secure - Beautiful is only the start of the description of these condominiums and the site they are built on.
Discover this forgotten jewel of land now developed as Woodland Hills Condominiums... All home-sites are cut off from the surrounding area by deep full woods. An added bonus is that all Woodland Hills Condominiums have no unit property tax for the next ten years!
From the beautifully landscaped 200' private drive entrance, through the gated security entrance, you will enjoy the serene, peaceful (11) acres of wooded building sites with only (64) condominiums on this large site and private roads. Woodland Hills Condominium features over (4) acres of dedicated green space. When inside Woodland Hills you will get the feeling you are out in the rural county, when in fact you are inside the City Limits, only minutes from every convenience.
Woodland Hills Condominiums, features (12) Patio Homes
Living on one floor with a bonus loft area. This design is next to none and must be seen.
Our Standard Patio Home contains a full basement, and a full covered front porch for summer evenings.
The main floor features:
- Living Room with hardwood floors, fireplace, and vaulted ceilings.
- Eat-In Kitchen with ceramic tile, breakfast bar, vaulted ceilings, and skylight.
- Large Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and Private Master Bath
- Large 2nd Bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- 2 Main Floor Full Baths
- 2nd Floor Finished Loft that looks down into the living room and kitchen.
- Extra Large Private Deck off of the kitchen - one of our standard options is to convert the deck to an enclosed space (family room, formal dining room, or florida room).
- Full (2) Car Garage
Prices starting at: $176,900
Woodland Hills Condominiums, features (52) Carriage Homes
The flowing design vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and the unbelievable atrium is a must see.
The lower level features:
- (1&2) Car Garages
- Finished 3rd Bedroom / Den
- Heated Laundry
The main floor features:
- Living Room with hardwood floors, fireplace, French doors into Atrium
- Atrium, four season room with glass block wall. All units have skylights, end units have return glass walls. All homes back up into deep heavy woods.
- Dining Area is perfect for a dining room table with a view of the fireplace and atrium
- Kitchen with ceramic tile flooring and a private pop-out breakfast area. Additionally includes a breakfast bar between the dining area and the kitchen.
- Main Floor Half Bath
The second floor features:
- Master Bedroom (vaulted ceilings)
- 2nd Floor Full Bathroom
- 2nd Large Bedroom (vaulted ceilings)
Prices starting at: $143,900
Pre-construction pricing available for a limited time.
Both models above qualify for the 1st-time buyer’s $8,000 government rebate. Also, we as a company have 1st-time buyer special financing packages.